Library Management System
Library Management System is a software used to manage the catalog of a library. This helps to keep the records of whole transactions of the books available in the library. Paatham provides Library Management System which is very easy to use and fulfills all the requirement of a librarian. There are many features which helps librarian to keep records of available books as well as issued books.
Here is a list of some features of Library Management System which Paatham offer
- Here is a list of some features of Library Management System which Paatham offer
- Keep records of different categories like Books, Journals, Newspapers, Magazines, etc.
- Classify the books subject wise.
- An easy way to enter new books.
- Keep records of complete information of a book like; Book name, Author name, Publisher’s name, Date/Year of publication, Cost of the book, Book purchasing date/Bill no.
- Easy ways to make a check-out.
- Easy ways to make a check-in.
- Automatic fine calculation for late returns.
- Different criteria for searching a book.
- Different kind of reports likes total number of books, number of issued books, number of journals, etc.
- Easy ways to know how many books are issued to a particular student.
- Easy ways to know the status of a book.
- Event calendar for librarians to remember their dates.
- Online access for registered users to see the status of their books.
- Completely cloud based Library Management System.